Today the Multimedia/Interactives department of CNN.com had a photography team building exercise. We were given a list of 12 things to shoot and we had to get 8 of them in an hour.
The items were:
1) Person or persons riding an escalator
2) Condiments (mustard, mayo, etc.)
3) TV monitor wall (i.e. a wall full of TV monitors)
4) A person or persons clearly eating food
5) The CNN letters
6) A security guard
7) A railroad track
8) A row or line (row of cars, line of people, The Row, etc.)
9) Something or someone old (rusty, wrinkled)
10) A revolving door
11) A portable toilet
12) Water (fountain, waterfall, creek, puddle, etc. outside of CNN.com)
One thought on “CNN: Photography Team Building”
I’m an experienced (former staffer with The AP) freelance photojournalist based in Lima, Peru and I’m trying to establish a working relationship with CNN. Please tell me who I should contact in the photography department.
Comments are closed.